Sarasota Watch Company is your one stop shop for jewelry repair. We also offer cleaning, inspection, laser welding and custom work. Every six months you should take your jewelry to a professional jeweler to have it cleaned and polished. This will help to ensure that your jewelry retains its beauty by having each piece inspected as a whole as well as the individual settings to make sure they are secure.
Experts in All Types of Repairs
- Chains – every type of chain needs to be repaired at some point. We work on them all including popcorn, cable, box, snake singapore and many more types and metals.
- Rings: We routinely work on many types of rings including resize, add, or take away stones, fix broken, loose, or missing prongs.
- Bracelets: We repair a variety of bracelets including anklets, bangles, cuff, link, stackable, tennis, mens, childrens.
- Clasps: This is one of the most common fixes and we can fix them all including ball, barrel, box, fishhook, hook, lobster, push button, spring ring, buckle, ladder, swivel, concealed, magnet, slide, and toggle clasps.
- Prongs: Whether you need a minor update or a full repair we can do it all for traditional, tall, eternity, v shaped, rounded, or square, broken, loose, or missing.
- Resizing: Did your New Year’s resolution come true? You might need a resizing of a few items like increase or decrease size of all your jewelry, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc.
- Missing Stones: We are experts at matching existing stones or add a new stone to pieces that need a little help.
- Stretching or Shrinkage: We can add or take away precious metals or stone size
- Polish: Regular use can tarnish your fine jewelry but we can polish so that the piece looks brand new.
- Reshaping: Want to spruce up a piece of jewelry so that the piece takes on a whole new look? Bring it in for some ideas and a price quote.
- And more . . .
Stop by for a free quote for repairs and maintenance for all your jewelry.
Sarasota Watch Company Buys, Sells and Repairs jewelry of all kinds and has the best rates in the area. People from all over come to our location to have their jewelry repaired because of our reputation and low fees. We have one of the best loyal customer base that travels from all over including: Tampa, St Petersburg, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Sarasota, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice and beyond!